Mango Granola Parfaits made with Mango Curd
These Mango Granola Parfaits are simple to make and provide for a refreshing summertime dessert - no baking required! Making this parfait doesn't require any difficult techniques. You can create a delicious and beautiful dessert in a relatively short period of time.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please refer to the terms page for more information.
Dessert parfaits are aesthetically appealing due to the layered presentation of different colors, tastes and textures. These Mango Cream and Granola Parfaits combine the silky smooth flavor of a tropical fruit and the crunch of granola pieces.
Tips for Making the Mango Granola Parfaits:
- Mango curd: you will need one batch of my Mango Curd recipe to make this dish. I also have a YouTube video to guide your through the process.
- Heavy Cream: whip the cream to medium peaks (this is the point when the whipped creams holds its shape but the tips of the peaks will droop slightly)
- Confectioners' Sugar (this is also referred to as powdered sugar): this adds a bit of sweetness to the mango cream
- Granola: store bought granola is fine or make your own!
- Fresh mango: find a juicy, ripe mango. Cut into small pieces and sprinkle over the top of the dessert.
Keep the parfaits in your refrigerator. Serve the same day you make the dessert. If made too far in advance the mango cream may make the granola mushy.
So many options for this dessert! Add toasted coconut or macadamia nuts for a little more flavor and crunch. Or, slice up a few ripe bananas and layer with the mango cream.
I hope you enjoy these parfaits as much as my family and friends do! Please leave a comment below with any questions or reviews. Have a great day!
Mango and Granola Parfaits
- 6 8 ounce serving dishes
- 1 Batch Mango Curd
- 12 Fluid Ounces Heavy Cream 1 ½ cup
- 2 Tablespoons Confectioners' Sugar
- 2 Cups Granola Pieces
- 1 Ripe Mango Cut into small pieces
Make the Mango Cream
- Place the heavy cream and confectioners' sugar in a mixing bowl. Whip to medium peaks.
- Gently fold the whipped cream into the mango curd.
Assemble the Parfaits
- Place two tablespoons of granola in the bottom of 6 eight-ounce parfait glasses.
- Spoon or pipe the mango cream over the granola.
- Add another 3 tablespoons of granola over the mango cream. Shake the glass to distribute the granola evenly.
- Spoon or pipe an additional layer of mango cream over the granola.
- Add fresh mango chunks and granola pieces to finish the parfaits. Keep parfaits refrigerated until serving.